Thanks to Ledbury Food Group for spreading the word...
"Congratulations to local producers whose efforts have been rewarded in this year’s Great Taste Awards.
Local to Ledbury” producers include:
- Willys from Little Marcle for their apple cider vinegars and Kimchi – 5 Awards
- Myrtle’s Kitchen for her Philpott’s Chilli Jam and BrineSalt, Lemon, Myrtle and Thyme Seasoning
- Just Rachel Deserts from the Hop Pocket for their Vegan Passion Fruit Ice Cream and Raspberry Sorbet
From the wider area of Herefordshire:
- Twigs and Dough for their special pasta
- White Heron for their British Cassis
- Oakchurch Farm Shop (A438 west of Hereford) – 7 awards including for steaks, pies and sorbet
- Gun Dog Gin for their fruit liquors – 2 awards
- Pip’s Cider for their ciders – 4 awards
- Hedonist Bakery for their bakery products – 3 awards
- Two Farmers for Woodland Mushroom and Wild Garlic Potato Crisps
- Broadfield Court Farm for their Whole Moo World milk – now available at vending machines in the county
- Woofys Brewery – 2 awards for ale and porter
- Black Mountain Roast for their Expresso Blend Coffee
- Wild by Nature for their Grass Fed Beef Snacking Salami
- Herefordshire Sauce for their Herefordsfire Sauce (stocked at the Nest)
And from just over the border in Worcestershire, McNeil’s Smokehouse have won a number of awards for their smoked fish products.
Go to https://greattasteawards.co.uk/results/ for more details and in many cases to links to stockists including local shops and farm shop outlets."